Remote Worker - Account Representative
State Farm Agent Jake Stewart is hiring! Stewart Agents have represented State Farm in San Francisco for over 65 years. State Farm Insurance has more auto & fire insurance policies on the books than any other insurer in the United States.
We are currently have a Remote Worker Opening for an Account Representative who will help us meet customers insurance needs with the right products and solutions for them. This is NOT a cold-calling position and a large percentage of sales are made to existing policyholders reaching out for additional insurance needs or referrals in to the agency. This position is for individuals who already have experience working in a State Farm Agency.
Account Representative Responsibilities will include:
- Take care of our current clients with world class customer service, while using those opportunities to discuss missing insurance lines that may be appropriate.
- Explain features, benefits and drawbacks of specific insurance and/or financial products
- Calculate premiums, applicable discounts and other payments for products and services
- Customize recommendations for prospects/clients based on their personal situation and their own goals and objectives. Sell and initiate these products and services.
- Prepare forms, applications, agreements and other paperwork to initiate new policies
Account Representative Requirements:
- Have a minimum of one year of State Farm experience, though 2+ is strongly desired.
- Have the highest level of integrity
- Be an exceptional people person who communicates easily and naturally
- Have the ability to take initiative and drive results
- Have the ability to work well with a team & multiple personality types
- Be a great problem solver - one who sees opportunities, and not just problems
- Have a valid Casualty/Property Broker-Agent Insurance license another state already
- Have an employment track record that shows stability, NOT job hopping. It is not a good investment for us to invest in those who have not shown prior commitment to their previous employers. If you have held many jobs in the previous few years, your application will be rejected without further review.
- An opportunity for growth, development and learning in the areas of insurance, financial services and customer interaction.
- Specific mentorship to teach the ins and the outs of this wonderful small business opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with motivated co-workers in a collaborative team.
- Base Salary with monthly commissions and bonuses.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees - ~95% paid for by the employer.
- Paid Time Off.
We look forward to reviewing your application & reaching out to you soon.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,200.00 to $55,000.00 /year