- High School Diploma or GED
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
Goodman McDonald's Organization owns and operates 14 McDonalds Locations throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our focus as a company is to enhance the customer experience by providing excellent service with golden standard quality product while making our guests feel welcomed, valued, and appreciated. To deliver this mission, each respective location relies primarily on its employees, more importantly, its crew members.
There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald’s and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. A job at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. And for anyone willing to take advantage of these opportunities…we’re committed to becoming America’s Best First Job.
Goodman Group and McDonald's Corporation offer an array of benefits to our employees, including but not limited to,
- Competitive Pay (All locations starting at $13.50 an hour)
- Tuition Assistance ($2,500 a year for crew members)
- McD Perks (ex: Cell phone bill discounts, Tax-Free Public Transit Pass)
- Free Employee Meal per shift
- Flexible hours and Aggressive Advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation time
- High School diploma/G.E.D./online college enrollment assistance and advising services
- Part time/Full time positions
Did you know? Goodman Group McDonald's offers employment opportunities to high school students, with the proper working papers and a minimum age of 16 years old. Contact yours or your child's guidance counselor for working papers. No Experience required!
No prior working experience required!!
As a Crew Person, your daily routine may consist of:
Basic Qualifications of Crew Members:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships