$10.00 - $20.00 an hour
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK! PLUS, RECEIVE $100 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Qualfon is hiring now for 100 full-time and part-time permanent positions in Coeur d’Alene Idaho.
We are an inbound call center providing sales and support for major mobile and telecommunications companies.
PLUS, for a limited time, you will receive a $100 sign-on bonus with your first paycheck after training!
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW!
You can also walk-in Monday thru Thursday beginning at 10:00 am
- Address: 1201 Ironwood Dr., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Friday interviews are by appointment only
- Call: 208-676-7812
- Web: QualfonJobs.com
INTERVIEW TODAY, YOU COULD START WORK ON MONDAY!
Competitive hourly wage, plus generous incentives
- Top performers earning incentives boosting earning potential up to $15/hour
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses could earn you up to $250 per referral
- Employee Discounts on client products and services
- Paid training for the first 2-4 weeks of employment
We have a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer paid disability and Employee paid buy-up options
- Employer paid life insurance and Employee paid buy-up options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Health Care Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Spending Account (FSA)
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Qualfon’s Mission Department cares for Employees and the Community
- “Fun at Work” offers a dedicated Activities Coordinator that specializes in making work fun
- “Care at Work” offers an onsite Chaplain who is available to assist with life’s struggles and confidential non-denominational (or non-religious) counseling.
- “Give at Work” offers an onsite Mission Coordinator whose whole purpose is to make sure we are following our Mission and look for ways to partner in the community and make a difference
- “Learn at Work” offers Qualfon University to provide free education to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. This includes unlimited access to Lynda.com, Scholarships to Coursera.org. Become the leader you were called to be with our Leadership Academy and Supervisor Readiness which offers certifications in Six Sigma
- “Communication at Work” Promotes an environment where people are encouraged and given the opportunity to share in our mission and understand our values, plans, and goals
CONSIDERING A CAREER CHANGE?
Qualfon embraces those that would like to start fresh with a new opportunity. What you need most is a service-friendly attitude, sales closing aptitude, basic computer literacy, and your personal flexibility to be able to work the shifts required including at least one weekend day most weeks. We employ many who have previous experience in industries or jobs such as retail, restaurants or food services, hotels/hospitality, clerk, administrative assistant, secretary, office manager, cashier, cook, server, sales, technician, delivery/driver, and much more.
As an Agent Representative you will:
- Handle and respond to inbound phone calls via telephone and occasional email inquiries
- Upsell products and services based on customer needs
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot within the client computer system
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Amazing customer service and insights
- Ability to accept inbound calls and apply empathetic customer service support
- Experience in a customer support environment is preferred (retail, hospitality, restaurants, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer
- Ability to efficiently navigate and multi-task computer systems such as email, and client computer programs
- Ability to attend 100% of our paid training program, without absences. Depending on the department, training is 2-4 weeks long.
- Must be 18+ years of age to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Qualfon is a drug free workplace. Qualfon is an equal opportunity employer. Qualfon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, ancestry, status as a covered veteran, uniformed service member status and any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Coeur d'Alene, ID (Preferred)