Tailored Brands is one of the largest specialty retailers of men's suits and the largest provider of tuxedo rental product in the U.S. and Canada. Collectively our subsidiaries have over 1,400 stores in the United States and Canada, operating under the brands of Men’s Wearhouse, Men’s Wearhouse and Tux, Jos. A. Bank, Joseph Abboud, K&G and Moores. We may sell clothing, but our employees are the heart and soul of our business. With a tradition of excellence and commitment to both the customer and employee experience, the company has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list 12 times – most recently in 2013.
Seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and results oriented Digital Experience Manager to join our Special Occasions Division and help drive the product roadmap for our suite of both customer-facing and associate-facing applications across multiple device types. This individual will have the opportunity of working closely with many cross-functional disciplines to pilot brand-new digital experiences both online and in-store that drive omnichannel adoption, efficiency, customer satisfaction, and conversion. Primary responsibilities include translating new content and promotional campaigns into best-in-class digital experiences across the Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, and Moores special occasion websites, as well as leading new and innovative UI/UX enhancements through A/B testing.
- Work closely with our Creative and IT Departments to develop and implement site strategies that achieve business objectives and KPI goals
- Manage all aspects of the user experience including site content updates, promotions experience set up, product activation process, and site merchandising improvements
- Utilize customer and site visitor analytics to make data-driven decisions and derive insightful UX enhancement hypotheses that will optimize customer satisfaction and the conversion funnel, working with cross-functional teams to execute them as A/B tests.
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Operations and Marketing teams to develop and implement merchandising and promotional plans that yield the best customer experience possible
- Ensure the accuracy of merchandising, product information, promotions and site banners on the production site at all times
- Lead pre & post UAT process for all new site enhancements prior to go-live
- Remain knowledgeable of UX best practices and innovative trends in market and perform occasional competitive analysis to help maintain a best-in-class customer experience that drives real business growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Support, mentor and develop junior team members
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce in the apparel industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills paired with ability to think outside the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines
- Very detail oriented with ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- Work well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3+ years experience with enterprise-level site analytics platform preferred (Google Analytics, Data Studios, Heap, Coremetrics, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with enterprise-level A/B testing platform preferred (Qubit, Optimizely, Monetate, etc.)
- Some Html knowledge preferred
02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Marketing & Advertising
Tailored Shared Services