Vienna, VA 22182
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Physical Therapist in the Vienna, VA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Provides services to students eligible for related services
- Improves, develops, restores or maintains a child's sensory motor function in educational environments
- Conduct appropriate evaluation of students referred for related services under IDEA and prepare written reports of the evaluations and findings
- Participate in meetings as member of the multidisciplinary team
- Provide direct and indirect physical therapy in educational settings/least restrictive environments to children
- Collaborate with other school personnel regarding physical therapy and the students' needs
- Maintain records of service provided
- Lift, transfer and position children and equipment as necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Licensed as a physical therapist in Virginia
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
- Payments processed weekly.
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- Ability to grow professionally.
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Virginia, Inc.
Contract Submit Edu VA
1952 Gallows Road, Suite 100, Vienna, VA 22182
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.