Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Driver Solutions is looking for a Recruiting Assistant to join the Denver, CO office!
Trillium Driver Solutions is looking for a Recruiting Assistant for the Denver, CO office!
The Recruiting Assistant provides administrative support to the branch offices, greets visitors, and assists in the application processes within the branch.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and determining the appropriate application and evaluation process to be utilized.
- Maintains accurate records of applicant traffic
- Handles incoming calls in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Processes payroll information as requested. Submits New Hire Report to the state and submits onboarding/DOT forms to the appropriate agency as assigned.
- Maintains adequate supply of forms, orientation materials, and office supplies.
- Completes all required documentation and reference checks as requested by branch personnel.
- Various administrative and clerical duties including sorting and distributing of mail, filing, preparing branch correspondence and proposals, and maintaining files.
- Adheres to Trillium’s Computer & Internet Usage Policy and all other Handbook policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium, apply today!
- High School education, Microsoft proficiency & ability to learn ATS systems.
- Previous temporary staffing/recruiting experience and/or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.