Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Fiscal Analyst who can work onsite in Baltimore, MD.
The Fiscal Analyst serves as "go to" person in the IT unit for budget, procurement and fiscal matters. The Fiscal Analyst leverages financial data and systems to assess the IT unit's fiscal position at any time, including source of funds, performance against budgets and discernible trends. The Fiscal Analyst prepares operating and capital budgets. The Fiscal Analyst also acts as the purchasing authority for the IT unit and interacts with both the departmental and procurement departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs as the coordinator of all budget related activities and performs budget and management analyses and fiscal research. Accounts for sources of funds and expenditures.
- Interacts with departmental and fiscal staff on a regular basis.
- Participates in the budget development process and budget monitoring activities.
- Reviews and analyzes requests from staff for the purchase of IT products and services. Confers with staff to clarify requests.
- Assists with the review, analysis, negotiation and drafting of statements of work, specifications and purchasing contracts.
- Writes technical Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs) based upon agency requirements for public bidding.
- Conducts purchasing transactions within the electronic purchasing system.
- Prepares required documentation for Board of Estimates submission.
- Investigates, analyzes and resolves technology product and service disputes between the IT unit and vendors.
- Builds and maintains the IT unit's contract library.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting discipline.
- Knowledge of IT procurement/contracting discipline.
- At least four (4) years of experience in providing budget, procurement and/or general fiscal support to a business unit. Specific experience in an information technology environment is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration or other related discipline.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7621, or send your resume to RecruiterCS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 3 certified company.