What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is seeking a strong business intelligence software developer with Qlik Sense development experience to join our team at our Chantilly, VA location. The work is part of a fast-paced and high visibility program supporting the Department of Defense financial management processes. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
The successful candidate will perform as a Qlik Sense developer providing business analytics, data visualizations, reports, and data transformation development expertise on our client. As a Qlik Sense developer, you will work with our business analysts and other stakeholders to understand business needs and translating those into Qlik Sense solutions for our government client.
More About the Role
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Consults with project teams and end-users to identify and assess application requirements..
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of business systems and data analysis experience
- 2+ years of business intelligence applications experience
- Experience with Qlik Sense and OBIEE
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.