lilah b. is a clean, luxury color cosmetics brand located in Sausalito, California.
Our philosophy is simple… we believe “With less, you are more”. Our Founder and beauty veteran, Cheryl Yannotti Foland, created a minimalistic collection of color offering women streamlined, multi-purpose products made up of clean, good-for-you ingredients.
lilah b. makes beauty simple.
Provides hands-on Operations work and Sales team support in fast-paced environment.
- Wholesale order entry, fulfillment and processing into Shopify.
- Communicating any errors on PO’s to retailers.
- Coordinate with DC Manager to ensure timely fulfillment to retailers
- Tracking and managing all short shipments and out of stocks
- Extracting all orders in Shopify, packing slips, and invoices
- Liaise with accounting team to provide proper invoicing data.
- Responsible for onboarding all new retailers, i.e. complete understanding and coordinating of new vendor manuals and processes.
- Executing all international shipments with relevant shipment documentation.
- Working with freight forwarder companies to send any necessary documentation.
- Setting up EDI for all new accounts.
- Entry of all new SKUs into EDI and Intertrade catalog
- EDI management, entering orders into EDI, sending ASN’s, and invoices.
- Order retailer labels through Fineline, Fastrak, and uploading label documents online.
- Managing all retailer product, data requests.
- Tracking of all order commitments.
- Cross referencing CFO monthly reports to ensure accuracy.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in SCM, Operations or Logistics; EDI familiarity a plus
- Proficient on PC + MS Excel
- BA or higher degree - Business/Logistics or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excels in multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable, motivated and organized
- Good energy and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to wear many hats
This is a full-time position with amazing growth opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)