Rave Sound LLC is looking for a contract AV Technician to support the delivery of each client’s expectations, whilst delivering an excellent service at all times.
You will need to be a self-starter with an attention to detail who is prepared to get involved will all aspects of the business. You will be required to deliver, install and operate Audio Visual equipment.
The role would best suit a pro-active, self-motivated individual who is punctual, reliable and who adopts a flexible mind-set and approach to their work. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative and be an effective team member and communicator. Candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a full driving license.
The role will include, but is not limited to;
- On site client contact; liaising with clients as necessary to ensure exact requirements are met;
- Install and operate a variety of AV equipment at venue or client site;
- Loading and unloading of kit for each job ensuring correct manual handling procedures are adhered to;
- Work in a dynamic, multi-faceted environment involving digital signage, live events, video conferencing, training room management and day to day conference room support
- Demonstrable experience in operating all aspects of live event support, including but not limited to audio and video switching systems, lighting control systems, presentation playback and control systems
- Ability to setup, test, calibrate and commission equipment and devices as required to build a fully functional AV system, including video displays, display systems, screens, cameras, switchers, scalers, processors, transmitters, receivers, interfaces, microphones, mixers, amplifiers, controls, and other active and passive devices
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service, including to C-Suite executives, under any and all circumstances
We’d Love To See
- Flexible Availability
- InfoComm CTS certification,
- Detailed experience with BlackMagic, Allen and Heath, Purelink, and Vidyo
- Audio DSP platform certifications (Examples: Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom)
- Video processing platform certification (Examples: Extron, Jupiter, Christie)
- 1 Control system platform certification (Examples: AMX, Crestron, Extron)
- Complete working knowledge of today's AV technology
Rave Sound is a private consulting firm that serves world leaders, artists, and influencers by helping them connect to their audience using sound reinforcement technology. We specialize in designing self-sufficient staff and technology solutions for VIP events. We design with convenience in mind so busy leaders can reclaim their time.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $34.00 /hour
- Audio Visual: 2 years (Preferred)