- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
BrightStar Care is the leader in home health and we are looking for a compassionate, weekend Scheduling and Intake Coordinator. We aim to deliver a higher level of care to all of our clients by guaranteeing compatibility with the employees we send. Our touch points ensure high levels of customer and employee satisfaction. This role will require superior customer service, an ability to respond quickly and accurately to customers and juggle scheduling demands in conjunction with conscientious attention to detail. Responsible for managing weekend schedule changes, new client intakes and weekend logistics; issue resolution, and all staffing processes. The ideal candidate has prior scheduling experience and has extensive experience in the medical field with a focus in healthcare administration. We are seeking an addition to our weekend team, located in Moraga, CA. Work hours for this position would be Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- 401(k) after 1 year
- Accrued Time Off
Superior customer service and sales support, including the ability to:
- Communicate clearly, efficiently and compassionately with clients, families of clients, employees and referral sources
- Actively promote and protect the integrity of the company reputation
- Answer office phones
- Arbitrate employment issues impacting field staff and clients
- Managing ongoing client staffing process, including: scheduling staff for both new and existing client engagements
- Managing staff absences to ensure that all engagements are staffed as required
- New Client Intakes
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must Live In the East Bay of Greater San Francisco Area
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent phone voice - must be able to hear a smile. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as required by company guidelines as well as the ability to respond professionally and appropriately on the company's behalf.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and capable of working autonomously with strong organization and problem-solving skills.*Requires the ability to prioritize complete work on time, be detail-oriented, exhibit a service orientation to clients and be a team player with a positive attitude. Requires solid organizational skills, thoroughness and multi-tasking. Requires good interpersonal skills and exhibit a service orientation towards others. Must have the ability to demonstrate solid judgment about patient care. Must also demonstrate a sense of understanding and urgency for priorities. Requires the ability to appropriately troubleshoot and escalate where necessary.
- College degree preferred
- Superior customer service orientation
- Must be comfortable handling complex scheduling demands and managing multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills (Internet and Word essential, Excel and Outlook preferred). Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new systems and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.