Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a large health system's outreach lab for an Account Executive position. The Account Executive are responsible for business development and execution of a sales strategy that aligns with the organizations growth strategy. Collaborating with the Regional Sales Manager, you'll develop a sales pipeline, develop leads and work prospects, and work very closely with our Customer Service and Laboratory Operations teams to meet and exceed customer needs. Call points include Pain Management and Addictions.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years of Sales experience required
- Laboratory sales or sales experience in pain management, genetic testing, or addiction treatment required
- Must live within territory.
- Business Development. Develop a sales pipeline & manage the sales cycle including developing leads, contacting prospects and cold calls, initiating contracts, collaborating with Customer Service & Laboratory Operations.
- Customer Service. Build and maintain strong customer relationships through communication and consultative sales approach.
- Sales Operations. Manage all aspects of Client Relations Management (CRM). Develop and execute sales materials. Track and monitor expenses. Travel within assigned region.
- Comprehensive employee benefit program including health insurance (medical, dental, vision and prescription drug), medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability, paid time off and 401(k).
- Our Account Executives are provided a base plus commission compensation structure, including monthly car allowance, cell phone allowance and expense coverage
Base + Commission Structure
$65k and upwards depending on experience
1 to 3 month = commission on 10% of net new revenue
4 to 13 month = commission on 6% of net new revenue
Lighthouse Lab Services specializes in recruiting Clinical Laboratory Professionals. We have over 10 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, with clients ranging from small hospitals in rural Maine to large reference laboratories on the shores of Hawaii and everything in between.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BK Job ID: