You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Enterprise Learning & Personal Development (ELPD) Instructional Designer.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re equally comfortable communicating clearly, working with a team, being self-efficient, and providing associate education / training.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an Instructional Designer you need to know how to:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand the strategic objectives and how they relate to functional areas. Provide instructional design consultation to business partners.
- Analyze and document cross-functional and/or cross-divisional functional training requirements, interpret workflow, information sources, and distribution paths, and identify system/process specifications. Ensure changes to any curriculum/documentation are completed in all relevant areas, and that proper change and versioning control procedures are followed.
- Design and develop contextually-rich, engaging, and objective-driven courses that focus on applicable real-world/workplace skills. Design and develop curriculum using a variety of modalities including instructor-led training and online web-based tutorials and e-learning.
- Implement curriculum projects and work with partners to ensure project training deliverables align with business needs and timelines. Prioritize project work independently to meet business needs.
- Create and implement measurement/evaluation strategies for all assigned learning initiatives, to include quality assurance reviews on courses and implements revisions.
- Conduct EPIC credentialing for identified SCL Health associates, community connect partners, or associates in joint ventures whose responsibility it will be to deliver training.
- Promote mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abide by service behavior standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Epic Certification or the ability to obtain Epic Certification designation within 12 months of employment, required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a comparable setting, required (an Associate’s Degree may substitute for up to two (2) years of the required experience and a Bachelor's degree may substitute for up to four (4) years of the required experience)
- Previous healthcare experience, preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Instructional Designer on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.