Level III Technician
We are TeamLogic IT, a national network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the Boulder Colorado area. We offer networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
The Level III Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Level III Technician works jointly with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, all current versions, and Active Directory
- Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering or service delivery
- Good verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience helping to build proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tools, experience with Kaseya a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Sales training/experience is a plus
- Experience administering any of the following also a plus
- Office 365
- G Suite
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- SonicWall or Cisco certifications a plus
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, and a pleasant work environment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please reply with resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, and Active Directory: 5 years (Required)
- experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering: 3 years (Required)