- Join a growing team of sales leaders in Northern Virginia and Maryland with opportunities for promotion with strong performance
- Daily interaction/support of Community Relationship Director; Regular interaction/support of Chief Sales Officer and Peer Groups company-wide
- Top of Market Compensation
- 401k Matching
- Health, Vision, Dental from Day 1
- Paid Time Off
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible building relationships with families of prospective residents, with professional referral sources and with the residents. The Community Relations Coordinator will work closely with the Community Relations Director, and is responsible for all phases of the sales and marketing process to ensure that the community achieves and maintains its budgeted occupancy and revenue growth.
- Drive 100% census with a waiting list by leading all community external sales efforts.
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours
- Responds and follow-up with all inquiries in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with professional providers of care
- Participates in weekend coverage and in Manager on Duty Rotation
- Manage move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue
- Works closely with the President and Community Relations Director in development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plan and competitive analysis
- Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- Plan and implement special events monthly which prospects attend
- Update and manage community’s Social Media platforms
- Develop and provide an effective training program.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have strong organizational skills as well as the ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task; prioritize projects and objectives while meeting deadlines.
- Have proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office, Excel, and Adobe
- Have strong customer service skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Marketing Director or other position closely related to this field, preferably with a hospital or senior living community
- Have at least two years previous experience in marketing with a proven effective sales and/or leasing history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ashburn, VA 20147 (Preferred)