Are you a sales professional that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Government (Federal, State and Local) marketplace experience, and demonstrated sales expertise and success? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for a top-performing technology Sales Executive to focus on selling DataStax solutions within the Government and Public Services practice.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for identifying, developing, managing and closing deals based on a qualified pipeline of opportunities involving Deloitte’s DataStax Services and Products. Key responsibilities of the job are to –
- Drive demand for DataStax consulting and related services across our Government and Public Service functions by engaging clients, account team leaders and service line practitioners
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and “own” the sale. This includes:
· Prospect, target, and build pipeline with prospective clients
- Develop/have credibility and relationships with government clients through fluency in the DataStax technology as it relates to a range of business issues
- Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist Deloitte in further penetrating the market. Work with ecosystem partners for DataStax in coordination with account leaders and alliance team members to develop these strategies
- Advise and educate account team leaders on Deloitte’s value proposition for the DataStax area and develop pursuit strategies, win themes, and solution architectures that meet the specific needs of the account/client
- Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop DataStax market strategies and solutions that will position Deloitte as #1 in the category
- Connect DataStax SMEs to pursuits and engage them in architecting the solutions
- Work with the Pursuit and Sales Effectiveness teams to create and execute cloud sales campaigns
- Assist in facilitating cloud experience labs
- 2+ year successful track record selling DataStax cloud services
- Fluency and technical acumen related to DataStax
· Working knowledge of the cloud technology landscape and marketplace
· Deep knowledge and relationships in the Government area. This includes both Federal and State.
- Competent at engaging and developing business with alliance / ecosystems partners
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience selling to and managing large client relationships in the Government (Federal and State) space
- Track record of business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player and solution catalyst
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership expertise
- Proven expertise in leading a complex sales process
- Ability to craft sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional executive presence and business acumen
- Team facilitation skills
- An ability for gaining access and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to realize sales objectives
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
- Project management experience
- Cloud architecture or engineering experience
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html