This part time position will work in various accounts bringing multiple beverage products from back-stocks to fill in and rotate in cooler, displays and shelf space.
- Stock and Rotate product in coolers, displays, and shelf space
- To put up orders in addition to stocking shelves and rotating product
- Able to lift 50+lbs., stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Liability auto insurance required
- Must be 18+ years
- Must work within 15 miles of desired area
- Valid Texas drivers license with a clean MVR
- Work schedule will be Thursday-Sunday
YOU MUST COMPLETE ENTIRE ONLINE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION
- High School Diploma or GED
A drug screen and physical will be required.
All applicants hired by Ben E. Keith Beverages will be required to obtain 2 TABC licenses $228.00 in money order as required by Texas law.
All successful applicants must share a commitment to Ben E. Keith’s goals and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. In exchange we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
We have sought to create an environment in which the contributions of each employee at Ben E. Keith are fully valued. This means more than simply treating one another with respect; it also means giving full consideration to how all our people who have many diverse racial, cultural, and social backgrounds can positively impact the quality of the decisions we make about our business.
Here at Ben E. Keith we recognize that our workforce reflects the increasingly diverse nature of our society, and we want to do all we can to take advantage of that diversity with both our external and internal customers. We believe our differences are also our strengths, and we want to do all we can to use those strengths to find more creative solutions for the business challenges we face.
Ben E. Keith is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Ben E. Keith is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.VEVRAA