Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- As a part of the Signal Integrity team, you will be responsible for performing high frequency Signal Integrity testing, including compliance and debugging required for product development.
- Needs to be detail-oriented, be able to document test plans, and execute test procedures.
- This includes determining the correct test setup and measurements required, ensuring that the tests are performed correctly for compliance, completing the necessary paperwork, and maintaining test equipment.
- Electrical Engineering background.
- 2+ years of experience as a Signal Integrity test engineer.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of High-Speed design and RF principles (S-parameters, Impedance, etc.).
- Experience in using Vector/Power Network Analyzer (VNA/PNA), probing stations, Time-Domain Reflectometry (TDR), Digital Controlled Oscillator (DCO), MIPI/USB compliance testers, Bit Error Rate Tester (BERT), and Signal/pattern generators.
BSEE, MSEE preferred.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits - Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!