DESCRIPTION: Ichor Therapeutics is seeking a Cell Biologist with a broad range of experimental and technical expertise to fill an available Scientist position. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly comfortable working independently to design and perform a broad range of in vitro experiments and assays for internal and external stakeholders.
PhD in biological sciences preferred (ABD acceptable); MS with 3-5+ years of experience considered.
- Independently design and execute original experiments to support a variety of research projects
- Optimize and/or troubleshoot new and existing processes
- Follow established protocols and SOPs
- Documentation in compliance with GLP standards
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with a small team of skilled technicians and interdepartmental colleagues to complete experiments
- Extensive wet lab and aseptic cell culture experience
- Expertise in designing and performing RT-qPCR assays, mammalian cell transformations, and data analysis and interpretation
- Familiarity with imaging and microscopy techniques
- Broad skills and experience with molecular biology techniques
- Clear and effective communication, including detailed scientific reporting and record keeping
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year