Ready for an exciting career with a technology firm that is working on cutting-edge products? Then come join the geoAMPS team and be part of a software-product organization that has a cool work culture, great work atmosphere and amazing growth potential. geoAMPS is currently seeking an entry level Product Support Specialistto join our team in Powell, Ohio.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who is able to handle multiple projects at once. He or she will be skilled at problem solving with technology. geoAMPS focuses on providing innovative software solutions for managing land rights and infrastructure assets. geoAMPS was founded on a simple notion: offer the best technology solutions while forming lasting relationships with our clients. We are pushing the industry forward by bringing state-of-the-art technology, increased communication and quicker project completions for our customers.
The Product Support Specialistis the face of the company to our clients. Supporting them and ensuring their satisfaction is the number one responsibility. The Product Support Specialistposition is for a strong team player who can handle many projects simultaneously. The perfect candidate for this position would be detail oriented, outgoing and have an interest in problem solving.
- Develop extensive geoAMPS product and industry knowledge that our clients have come to expect from the geoAMPS team
- Develop and continue relationships between geoAMPS and our clients to ensure consistent product satisfaction and to allow for continued product growth
- Communicate with clients regarding issues, enhancements and additional inquiries
- Analyze and validate system requirements, existing business processes and information systems
- Provide end-user application support via phone, email, screen-share or in-person sessions
- Troubleshoot, test and analyze any issues and/or enhancements to ensure our software standards are always being met
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training
- Assist other team-members in ensuring that all support related inquiries are responded to in accordance to our standards and policies
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills to help determine and/or troubleshoot client issues
- Excellent and fast decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email, including explaining technical terms in non-technical ways
- Previous experience in a direct customer or client-facing environment is a plus
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience using multiple web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.)
- Experience diagnosing/troubleshooting technical issues preferred but not required
- Basic SQL knowledge helpful, but not required
- Undergraduate degree completed in communications, business, computer science or related degree preferred but not required
- H1B visa sponsorships are not available at this time
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Being an integral part of a dynamic, growing company that is well-respected in its industry
- Competitive salaried pay based on experience
- Medical, dental and life-insurance benefits
- Paid vacations and Holidays
*You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. geoAMPS is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Powell, OH 43065 (Preferred)