Business Development Title Specialist
Instar Title is hiring Business Development Title Specialists for the following four counties in Texas: Collin, Dallas, Denton, and Tarrant.
A great candidate for this position is a seasoned real estate and sales professional with direct experience in coordinating real estate contracts, processing mortgage loan applications, and closing title and escrow transactions. A strong communicator - both internally and externally - and understanding the importance of teamwork is essential.
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. Ideal candidate is comfortable with change and welcomes innovation. This position requires the Business Development Title Specialist to exercise extreme independent judgment and to possess the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle any situation may arise during the escrow process. This candidate will help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers.
This is a full-time, salaried role including a performance-based bonus package.
· Successfully recruiting new business within your designated county
· Servicing accounts within your designated county
· Working closely with Escrow Teams to ensure client satisfaction
· Coordinate and attend closings at designated location
· Keep consistent communication with all parties throughout closing process
· Maintain excellent client satisfaction through proactive communication and professional service
· Establish and maintain positive internal and external customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service and professional communication to clients, realtors, lenders, and mortgage brokers
· Act as an effective team member by helping develop other staff members, providing assistance to other staff members as needed and encouraging other to perform at peak levels
· Basic knowledge of the Title Insurance Industry is required
· Notary Public (or ability to obtain)
· One to three years of sales experience is required
· Sound proficiency and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
· Good client relations and organizational skills
· Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally with individuals at all levels of an organization
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Career growth opportunities
Instar Title is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: