Residential Transitions Incorporated is a growing organization that is dedicated to the goal of embracing, supporting and honoring each person’s individuality in a setting that is integrated in the community. We provide community based services for persons diagnosed with a mental illness and/or a brain injury. We provide great opportunities for career and personal growth!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Required Shifts: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Benefits: Full time benefits package, holiday pay, PTO, 401K and bonus opportunities!
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with HR related projects
- Assist other Managers/Departments through out the company
- Filing and maintaining personnel files
- Data Entry
- Answering the phone
- Run errands for the company
- Filing and maintaining client charts
- Other various projects as assigned through out the company
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Able to work in an office setting
- Able to multi-task
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of Administrative Office experience and / or Human Resources experience preferred
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have accuracy and strong attention to detail, ability to handle multiple responsibilities and excellent organizational, time management and prioritization
- Microsoft Office 365, MNITS and Therap software knowledge/experience preferred
- Sensitive to diversity and able to work respectfully with wide array of co-workers and members of the community
- Able to to move up to 25 lbs
- Able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer printer and other devices.
- Able to remain in a stationary position 75%
- Able to look at computer screen for long periods of time
- Able to type 50 wpm
- Will need to travel from main office to the manager office located in West St. Paul, mileage is reimbursed.
- This person will frequently communicate with clients, staff and new hires on the phone and through email.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour