ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
TRECA e-learning initiatives include TRECA Digital Academy (TDA) and TRECA Flex, alternatives to traditional schooling that utilize 21st-century technology. TDA provides students with computer technology, allowing them to progress at their own pace.
Our substitute teachers help cover for our teachers and our advisors on an as needed basis. Most assignments are 3-5 days at a time.
- Answer student emails within 24 hours
- Enroll students into classes in appropriate learning programs
- Answer staff emails regarding student progress
- Grading in various student learning programs within 48 hours
- Approve student time
- Assigning final grades
- Answering emails in regards to navigation questions
- Help students to check progress
- Link students with teachers or other appropriate staff members
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Ohio Substitute Teaching License or the ability to obtain one
- Experience working in an educational/ office setting
- Technological proficiency; home high speed Internet access
- Ability to multitask and execute duties according to deadlines
- Ability to communicate successfully in both oral and written communications
- Ability to work successfully from a home
- Is discreet and recognizes importance of maintaining confidentiality when handling or conveying information obtained in work setting\
Disclaimer: Anyone who knowingly makes a false statement is guilty of falsification, a first-degree misdemeanor. R.C. 3319.393(A)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $90.00 per day
- Do you reside in the State of Ohio?
- If you hold a license with the Ohio Department of Education, what is your State Educator ID?
- Are you willing to obtain a background check?
- license with the Ohio Department of Education (Required)
Work Location: Remote