Under guidance and direction, this position assists with the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities to help achieve long-term strategic goals through customer surveys. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day execution of business partner support needs. The individual is required to solve straight forward problems using standard procedures.
- Assist in the development, execution, and analysis of surveys
- Present survey findings and strategy for process improvement
- Manage third party vendors for successful execution of surveys
- Assist in sample management for survey execution
- Assist in development of training materials and process documentation
- Develop client ready communications explaining insights obtained
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Sciences or applicable experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence others and to interact with individuals at all levels
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, and ability to work independently with little direction
- 3-5 years demonstrated survey research or market research experience
- Demonstrated skills in statistical analysis and research/survey design
- Prior SAS, SPSS, R or equivalent statistical software package experience
- Prior Qualtrics or other survey research software experience
- Prior Tableau or other data visualization software experience preferred
- Prior Lean/Six Sigma training preferred
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.