- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Sales Experience
- Strategic Planning
Consumer Products Manufacturer. The VP of Vice President of Business Developmentwill manage key accounts: domestic and international mass retailers.
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plans for the company.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Marketing and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position. \
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Successful track record of driving consistent sales growth among large retail accounts is required to be considered for this position.
- Successful track record managing one or more retail account support teams is required to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $225,000.00 /year
- sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 5 years (Required)