Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We currently have a great opportunity for top talent with strong design/front-end development experience to join our team of consultants in the Phoenix area.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a front-end developer at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Key for this role is there is no requirement to have a background in Financial Services. We are keen to bring on bright individuals seeking to expand his/her knowledge and expertise in UX front-end development. This position is aimed towards a self-starter with strong analytical and creative tendencies. Although significant web development experience is not required, the ideal candidate must be capable of quickly learning and mastering key concepts.
Skills & Expertise
- Produce interactive digital interfaces using Axure, Adobe XD, and proprietary technology
- Use Photoshop to translate designs into web screens
- Develop web functionality according to business and architecture requirements
- Build screens for desktop, tablet and phone applications
- Implement UX workflows
- Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Work with Project Manager to ensure project completion within budgetary and time constraints
- Configure and customize existing products according to specifications
- Assist QA and support teams with detailed functionality documentation when required
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Strong emerging end-to-end generalist problem solving skills, e.g. Defining and deconstructing problems
- Prioritizing issues, analysis, and team capacity
- Contributing to concise communication materials for senior management
Why Join Capco?
- Must demonstrate a passion for UX design and front-end implementation
- Strong experience using HTML and CSS required
- Experience developing sites from Photoshop files a plus
- Design background strongly recommended
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, organized, and accountable
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Basic familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint recommended
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Ability to travel to teh client site as required
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture