The role of Web Engineer will help deliver advanced software applications while ensuring alignment with portfolio analytical and technology initiatives. The WebEngineer role will provide technical outcomes for the portfolio analytic team using latest HTML5 technology as well as support for the legacy WPF applications. As a WebEngineer, you will work closely with team members to develop optimal solutions in web technologies and support other developers in understanding and solving complex problems.
1. Understand the requirements of the business and how they relate to the system being built.
2. Responsibility in ensuring outcomes are met and delivered.
3. Ensure that the agreed quality of the system is being met.
- Work with other team members to deliver to the acceptance criteria defined for a story.
- Continuously looking for opportunities for technical improvement that can be added to the backlog
- Participate in development meetings, do research
- Communicate with business users and analytic team to understand requirements
- Research technical opportunities based on the direction of the technical lead
- Help develop logic, test output, and debug
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science with minimum 3 years working experience
- Deep understanding of UX concepts, hands on experience on HTML5/WPF as well as .Net.
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment as a Team Member, Product Owner
- Deep understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS/LESS/SASS, Typescript, Angular2 and Node.js
- Strong SQL skill is a must and experience on Oracle is preferred.
- Financial background is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Development: 4 years (Preferred)