The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for coordinating distribution and display of all in-store and external marketing materials produced by the marketing department and its third-party vendors. The position will also coordinate press releases, corporate and community events, sponsorships, or other events supported or promoted by Enmarket.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that promotions and advertisements are effectively and timely communicated to media partners.
- Ensure the proper of use of SEO strategies as set by the Marketing Manager.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to make sure social media channels are updated regularly with content and monitored for comments, reviews, and questions.
- Serve as customer service agent for the company for digital inquiries as well as incoming phone calls. Also serve as the primary correspondent for all communications incoming and outgoing related to Enmarket’s loyalty program and other affiliated loyalty or payment products.
- Coordinate all events that Enmarket sponsors or promotes. This may include but is not limited to the distribution of in-kind donations, placement of promotional products or advertisements, coordination of volunteer efforts, and the coordination of press releases.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and the company’s POP print vendor to produce and distribute the promotional planner and any other marketing communications.
- Administration of the company’s loyalty program.
- Coordination of content and timing of press releases between Enmarket and PR firm.
- Perform administrative duties for the marketing department as needed.
- Work to continuously improve areas of responsibilities by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and acting on the information.
BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field.
2+ years’ experience in marketing project coordination, including development of copy, photography, video, rich media, landing pages, etc.
2+ years’ experience in Social Media and Content management.
Excellent computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office and digital data programs.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Detail-oriented and deadline focused with an intense attention to detail.
Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, IT).
Strong business acumen with the ability to learn, understand and converse around key business issues.
Demonstrated integrity and a creative approach to challenges.
Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised.
Strong project planning, tracking and organizing skills.
Demonstrated ability to coordinate and deliver multiple activities and assignments simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Travel will be required, up to 30%.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.