Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
As an Automotive Lube Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our guests' vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship. Duties include:
* Check and communicate oil level to other Teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
Previous experience is not required to be a great Automotive Lube Technician! We will provide you with comprehensive training to help you be the best Automotive Lube Technician you can be. You will also have access to Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program to complete technical, customer service and management training courses. You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
Once you've become a Certified Lube Technician, you can go on to become a Customer Service Advisor, Team Lead or participate in state inspections.
To effectively perform the duties of an Automotive Lube Technician, you must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal. Expect to work in an environment in which you may frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes. Other physical qualifications include:
* Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
* Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands
* Have a valid driver's license and be able to drive vehicles
Job Type: Full-time