Surge Digital Media is the digital division of Telemundo Atlanta, a premier Spanish language television station. Surge Digital Media is looking for a full-time Junior Digital Project Manager to work directly with various teams to coordinate successful digital campaigns from conception to execution.
Junior Digital Project Manager Duties
- Manage projects independently, or supporting a Senior Project Manager, on time and on budget while exceeding client expectations.
- Oversee and lead client onboarding process, collect discovery materials, define project scope and timeline at onset of client engagement.
- Investigate and understand client's strategy and requirements to create actionable concepts.
- Effectively balance needs and expectations of clients with what agency can successfully deliver.
- Responsible for scheduling, tracking, change management, evaluating, and controlling projects.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality, brand alignment, messaging, and client satisfaction.
- Create new ideas for clients that would best meet client needs within budget.
- Explain technical specifications in layman's terms for proper comprehension.
- Anticipate and identify project risks and create calculated strategy to mitigate the issues and manage client expectations.
- Coordinate and properly communicate details of client meetings, analytics, agendas, scheduling, traveling, reports.
- Support new business development with assistance with proposal, meetings, ideas, action plans and schedules.
- Stay actively aware of digital marketing trends.
Junior Digital Project Manager Skills Required
- BA / MBA in Marketing, Advertising, or similar
- Exceptional interactive project management experience
- Basic experience leading a client team in all aspects of project execution (programmers, project managers, etc.)
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and look & feel) and back-end (e.g.programming and hosting) practices is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Familiar with programming and artistic design processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, BaseCamp)
- Knowledge of email and database marketing; including database functionality, email formats and regulations, and copywriting principles
- Familiar with basic elements of marketing (i.e. media, interactive, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Solid grammar and writing skills in English. Spanish, a plus!
- 2+ years experience in interactive projects and campaign management
Junior Digital Project Manager Skills Preferred
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, & Bing Ads Certification
- Social media marketing experience
- Experience in resource allocation and resource management
Please send resumes and related materials to jobs at telemundoatlanta.com. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time