Chitra Productions is seeking a dedicated and efficient candidate to provide Visual Analytic Support to the Department of the Treasury (Treasury), Office of Intelligence and Analysis (OIA) at their on-site locations in the National Capital Region (NCR).
This opportunity offers great benefits, challenging work, a supportive team environment, and an opportunity to grow your skills in a professional position. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Life Insurance. Come join a growing company that offers great opportunities to all of its team!
- Support the Visual Analytic mission and assist in the development of visuals for finished intelligence products, support visuals, various internal and external briefing materials, and product templates.
- Develop illustrations, diagrams, graphs, charts, and other design-related jobs as needed.
- Provide one-on-one consultations with Analysis and Production (A&P) analysts to assess, interpret, and develop visuals as needed to support the Visual Analytic mission.
- Apply knowledge of design principles to create succinct visual compositions.
To apply, you must have the following requirements along with your current resume:
- At least five years of professional graphic design experience
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of creating 508-compliant and accessible documents
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Washington, DC 20001 (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Only full-time employees eligible