Large, well established, Personal Injury Law Firm in Atlanta is looking for a strong, committed attorney with experience for our Buckhead office. Must have the ability to handle your own caseload with dedicated legal support. Strong compensation plan with bonus structure and room for growth. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Researches laws and prepares legal briefs, opinions, and memoranda.
· Adheres to the Firms Code of Conduct, company policies and operating principles.
· Meets attendance standard of the business location, to perform necessary job functions and to facilitate interaction with subordinates and management.
· License in good standing to practice law in Georgia
· Strong time management skills required
· Must be able to multi-task and handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all levels of Firm personnel and the public
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong client service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude, self-motivate and professional
· Detail oriented and motivated
The firm offers competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Georgia Bar License (Required)
Work Location: In person