1. Provide support for implementation and administration of public policies and guidelines related to the transfer of academic credits, including engaging with external constituents;
2. Provide support for implementing and administering public policies related to statutory responsibilities for academic program review and approval;
3. Provide support for dual credit certification;
4. Develop reports related to college and career readiness (including dual credit course delivery in high schools), assessment of student learning, academic credit transfer, and programmatic articulation;
5. Prepare as needed materials for coordinating board meetings; and
6. Other duties as assigned.
This position requires occasional travel.
Review of applications will begin February 1, 2019, and continue until the position is filled. Please submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and the names and contact information for three professional references with your application. You may also send materials to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 1469, Jefferson City, MO 65102. If special accommodations are needed to participate in the application process, please notify the human resource office at (573) 751-2361. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Familiarity with K-12 and higher education environments;
2. Excellent analytical and communication (especially written) skills;
3. Strong research skills;
4. The ability to synthesize information concisely;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
6. A willingness to take initiative; and
7. The ability to work in a team environment.
Qualifications:EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
1. Master’s degree from an accredited institution
2. Understanding of higher education initiatives and challenges
3. Project management and/or grants management experience
Job Posting Number:
Number of Vacancies:
$35,308.00 - $46,500.00 Annual