*5K Sign-On Bonus Included with this opportunity.
Medical Services of America Hospice of Lowcountry, a proud member of the MSA family, currently seeks experienced Full-Time Registered Nurse Case Manager for our Hospice patients in the Hilton Head, SC and Beaufort, SC areas.
- Provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by the physician and makes the initial evaluation visit to the client.
- Regularly reevaluates, the nursing needs of the client; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the client’s plan of care.
- Initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the client’s care and safety.
- Observes, records and reports the client’s reaction to treatment and any change in the client’s condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the client and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the client’s condition.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with some On-Call rotation
- Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school or university required.
- Must be currently licensed as a RN in the state of SC.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience required.
- Hospice experience strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required
MSA offers competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Company provided web based training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Other great benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer
Visit us at www.medicalservicesofamerica.com
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Hospital-based Diploma (Preferred)