ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBestfamily? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Database Marketing Analyst to join theArcBest team. This position supports the delivery of campaigns focused on lead generation, retention and customer engagement.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Drive maturity in customer segmentation analysis.
- Develop a segmentation based framework in order to optimize targeting for lead generation, customer engagement or activation campaigns.
- Help the organization drive revenue and improve attrition rates using data driven analysis, insights and recommendations in the development of targeted campaigns for execution in marketing automation platforms.
- Support the development and execution of lead scoring models and provide comprehensive tracking of all key performance indicators to evaluate effectiveness.
- Track and report on effectiveness and performance of lead gen and engagement activities.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, business development and other stakeholder teams to deliver segmented data sets in support of campaign requirements.
- Collaborate with internal customers to understand their needs, putting together supporting data strategies and recommending actions to drive change.
- Identify system improvement needs and works to implement them. Works with other personnel, both within and external to the department, to insure designated projects are completed.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with varying timeframes.
- Provide exact and reliable information and consultation to senior levels of leadership.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, preferred.
Experience: Three years' prior experience in data analysis. Advanced segmentation experience. Prior experience in Marketing, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
Job Type: Full-time