If you adore plants, enjoy working outdoors, and want to be part of a dynamic company, then we want you! We are seeking temporary merchandisers to join our team. In this seasonal position, you will have the opportunity to assist in our garden and/or floral centers working flexible hours.
We have open positions in the following locations: Schaumburg, Algonquin
What you get:
- Opportunity to try out something new on a short-term basis.
- Supplemental income and double pay for holidays.
- Potential for a discretionary bonus.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work 10-35 hours/week.
- Learn valuable skills including customer service and problem solving.
- Great way to build your resume.
- To be outdoors caring for beautiful plants and flowers.
- A free t-shirt.
- Unloading, consolidating & stocking of plants and flowers.
- Creating, replenishing and signing displays.
- Watering and pruning plants and flowers.
- Greeting and assisting customers.
- Maintaining planogram integrity.
- Cleaning and organizing the floral/garden center
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Frequent bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Valid e-mail address and home or cellular phone is essential.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Weekend work required April-June.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather (rain, snow, wind, sun).
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor.
The ideal candidate will have merchandising experience and/or floral, plant and gardening knowledge, but training is also available for enthusiastic & hard-working individuals with a desire to learn more about the industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary