Location: 693 W 1210 S (Del Monte Rd), Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Schedule: Applicant can choose from one of three schedules.
Monday – Thursday at either:
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Status: Part time/ Non-Exempt
- Instructing and supervising students in the classroom and lab.
- Maintain desirable classroom conditions.
- Develop, maintain and distribute a course syllabus to each student in coordination with other department instructors.
- Develops program curriculum, lesson plans, tests, etc. in coordination with the other department instructors and the Program Director.
- Maintain lab equipment
- Coordinate with students on purchase requirements from the MTEC bookstore.
- Maintain up-to-date reporting on student’s learning process throughout their coursework.
- Maintain current knowledge of Information technology hardware and software used by technicians.
- Maintain student attendance records daily
- Uphold MTECH Mission Statement
- Oversee outcome reporting for completed students to meet COE standards for completion and placement.
- Evaluate current curriculum and suggest improvements.
- Participates in faculty, department, advisory, and campus meetings, recognition ceremonies, and faculty development training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university and/or one year of related experience
- Current Comp TIA A+ certification
- Knowledge of security principles such as cryptography, physical defenses and risk assessment
- Knowledge of Cisco hardware and configuration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and three years of related experience
- Current Comp TIA A+, Net+, Linux+ and Security +
- Cisco CCNA certification
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 /hour