Merakey is currently seeking a Permanency Coordinator($15.00/hr) to join our Children Services Division in our Colmar, PA locations.
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- The Permanency Support Specialist works through the Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN) to deliver SWAN units of service including Child Profile, Child Preparation, Child Specific Recruitment, Family Profile, Placement, Finalization and Post Permanency Services (Assessment, Advocacy/Case Management, Respite, Support Group) in an effort to support permanency for children.
- The Permanency Worker will complete all assigned units of service according to established benchmarks and timeframes in order to promote timely permanency.
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational, and computer skills. Travel and some evening hours required
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS (based on position status)
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
- Minimum requirement High School Diploma, his individual will possess at least one (1) year of experience working in the child welfare or closely related field. Valid Driver's license and use of personal automobile is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled