XP and AT Customer Service Engineer Level 2 located in Rockford, IL. 1st Shift initially, but 2nd or 3rd possibly required later.
The following are the core responsibilities for the CSE 2 position.
1. Uptime of Customer Equipment:
Diagnose problems and directly repair customer equipment for assigned modalities.
2. Resource Management:
Minimize the costs of servicing customer equipment.
3. Customer Satisfaction/Business Development:
Provide service that supports high levels of customer satisfaction; support/develop Service Business.
Conduct administrative and support tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
5. Meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the business for your position.
6. Ensure that all required Learn4U courses are completed on time and sign off completion in the system.
7. Ensure that all Test Equipment expiration dates are managed and that no overdue for calibration Test Equipment is used or maintained in the field.
8. Additional Individual Responsibilities.
The following are the core competencies for the CSE 2 position.
1. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers as a company.
- New Hire Orientation
- Legal, Compliance and Ethics Training
2. Knowledge of relevant procedures, processes, and standards.
- Policies, Procedures, Processes as required
- EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management
- HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
- Quality Management Systems knowledge
3. Other competencies highly-specific to the role.
- Relevant Technical Training courses
- Clinical Workflow know-how (as needed)
- Can learn new mechanical and technical concepts and equipment changes as required
- Can locate, read, and understand documents for install, set-up, repair, troubleshooting, schematics, block diagrams and functional descriptions
- Proficient in diagnosing problems
- Application of basic networking theory
- Can operate the equipment to generate images for all major customer applications in order to demonstrate and check operation
- Can identify major parts (assemblies, sub-assemblies, and components) and understand their function
- Can demonstrate basic understanding of most content taught on assigned modalities at the Training Center
- Knows safety procedures/guidelines for assigned equipment
- Understanding preventative maintenance and Update procedures when required (such as for new products) for the assigned equipment
- The ability to assist in the installation of assigned modality/equipment as required
- Principles of electricity, power supplies, and grounding
- Basic Prism training
- Basic MS Office applications
4. Communications/Relationship competencies.
- Customer Excellence
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Time Management (as needed)
- General Writing skills (as needed)
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.