FBAlliance Insurance is seeking a part-time or contract Insurance Product Analyst with P&C insurance experience. The individual will assist the Product Manager in developing/enhancing personal lines products, policy contract language work, rate/rules/forms filing, gathering market intelligence, and implementation of new products, programs, standards or procedures. This is a technical hands-on role and you will collaborate with other FBA staff.
FBAlliance is a new P&C insurance company, backed with $71.5 million in funding from nine Farm Bureau insurance companies. Our vision is to be a multi-state, multi-line, financially strong insurance company that provides innovative products and services based on sophisticated underwriting and pricing.
We are doing this by building a responsive, customer-focused, digital organization. Our personal lines property products are in five states and expanding. We are developing a digital platform that will spur the creation of new and emerging products for rapid entry into new markets. We leverage several third-party relationships and InsureTech companies to surround our small team with a very big source of insurance and technology expertise. We use sophisticated predictive and catastrophe models to develop product pricing and utilize insightful data to underwrite risks. We are 100% cloud, so you do not have to wait endlessly to get the computing resources you need to get your job done.
- Develop property/casualty insurance policy forms and language for major and specialty personal lines products
- Coordinate SERFF filings for rates, rules and forms.
- Assist with analyzing current products to revise/develop new P&C and insurance related programs
- Coordinate and conduct quantitative and qualitative market and regulatory research
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing of insurance processing system and other tools
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of insurance experience (preferably underwriting, state filing/product development)
- Experience with ISO and SERFF a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Superior communication skills, friendly demeanor, and an exceptional ability to work collaboratively with individuals across all business functions
Job Types: Part-time, Contract