PEAK WELLNESS CENTER
Peak has a definite purpose and we are driven by it. We are and will remain the top leaders in mental health care. We will provide all our services with excellence, poise, and a bright smile. We are united in the fact that reaching the 'peak', or the pinnacle as a team is essential and vital to that cause. As a team, Peak embraces each client and fellow colleague with a heart full of empathy. From celebrating personal and corporate successes to working our way around detours and road blocks, we empathize and truly care about Peak Nation. Peak Wellness Center and all four of our counties aspire to be the absolute best by embracing our five core values: Community, Compassion, Excellence, Responsiveness and Trustworthiness! We believe that our clients are getting better care because they are coming to us and we deliver that better care. We are boldly dedicated to strengthening our community through wellness and empowering ourselves and others toward excellence.
Peak offers services ranging from trauma treatment to classes about parenting children with ADD/ADHD to supported housing for adults with severe mental illness. The Peak team customizes proven, evidence-based treatments and programs for the unique needs of each individual and family.
An inclusive, private, nonprofit clinic, Peak keeps high-quality services affordable for anyone in the community by accepting most insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid while also offering a sliding fee scale based on financial status.
Fully certified by the Behavioral Health Division of the Wyoming Department of Health, Peak has achieved internationally recognized CARF accreditation for excellence in the fields of mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Chief Clinical Officer
A Masters' or Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, psychiatric nursing or related field, with a part of training a supervised experience providing mental health services.
Two years of post-degree supervised experience in providing mental health services may be substituted for practicum/internship. Wyoming Professional License or willingness to pursue. Must have no less than 3 years in a supervisory or administrative capacity: training and experience in mental health programming, with skills in administration, fiscal management, program development, personal relations, community and political relations, interpersonal communications.
Operates Clinic effectively in accordance with Peak policies and mission statement. Ensures all clinical services are implemented in an ethical manner following best practices and procedures. Responsibly acts as agency representative to the county and effectively communicates community and clinic needs to Chief Clinical Officer.
1. Responsible for implementation of agency program of services within Platte County, in accordance with agency plans for service and policies and procedures.
2. Ensures quality of all services provided through implementation of agency-wide assurance activities as well as those developed locally.
3. Conducts ongoing informal assessment of community needs and develops needed programs.
4. Represents agency within county assigned with individuals, groups, private and governmental agencies and funding sources.
5. Advises Chief Clinical Officer regarding community needs, recommends changes/expansion in programs. Participates in development of agency plans for services. Advocates for adequacy within county of assignment.
6. Assist in preparation of county budget. Monitors income expenditures to ensure operation within county budget.
7. Attends Administrative and Board meetings as requested by the CEO or CCO.
8. Designated supervisor for program directors.
9. Ensure that supervisees perform their job responsibilities. Provide feedback and coaching to supervisees regarding the agency's expectations and the performance of their job responsibilities.
10.Ensure that services provided by supervisees are reflective of current best practices or, if best practices are not available, are appropriate based on the current consensus of the field.
11.Ensure staff are knowledgeable of and comply with all agency policies and procedures, including the agency code of ethics.
12.Assumes other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the Executive Director.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personal so classified and employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrates an ability to supervise leaders
· Demonstrate experience in coaching supervisors to greater levels of leadership
· Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgement and attention to detail
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proficient with standard office equipment
· Master's degree in business administration or similar
· Experience managing multi-site, cross-department projects or programs
· Ability to negotiate among teams internally and externally
· Ability to travel locally and regionally
· Ability to analyze data and to draw conclusions and submit proposals
· Ability to present in front of an audience with ease and competently
· Medical, dental, vision and voluntary term life coverage available
· Paid vacation leave
· Paid sick leave
· Paid holidays
· Employer paid disability and term life coverage
· Immediate Voluntary 403(b) retirement
· Clinical supervision provided
· Staff development and training available
· HRSA affiliated (student loan repayment)
Job Type: Full-time