Purpose of Position:
Responsible for the overall customer service experience with our International Partners. This role is responsible for logistical and operational tasks relating to order fulfillment for Obagi’s international partners. This role exists to ensure the highest level of reliability and efficiency is achieved for the international partners.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Answers incoming calls and responds to email inquiries from international partners
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction by using effective communication in a pleasant and professional manner
- Interacts routinely with our wholesale distributors and other departments within the organization to resolve customer inquiries or concerns
- Responsible for coordinating shipments and tracking of orders and samples to international customers
- Process, manage, and track orders for customers; liaise between the customer and the warehouse(s)
- Coordinate order pick-ups with both domestic and international warehouses while adhering to on-time expectations
- Responsible for processing requests for product samples and credits/reimbursement requests from international customers.
- Will liaise directly with international customers, internal departments and warehouse (both domestic and overseas)
- Ability to assess needs of customers and deliver a high level of customer service
- Maintain customers SOPs
- Manage and update all shipments milestone/ timelines, including EDI customers
- Maintain and manage daily excel sheets for purchase orders and customers
- Support Management when requested to create reports for assigned customers
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma required
- International Export and Import experience, preferred
- 2 years of international freight forwarding experience, required
- CargoWise One, 2 years preferred
- 2 plus years of operations and freight forwarding logistics experience, required
- Strong ocean and air import knowledge, a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external teams
- Team player, flexible, hands-on with interpersonal skills and time management
- Superior Customer Service skills with excellent telephone and email skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs, including Excel and Word
- EDI operational knowledge is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Be Enterprising
- Deliver Service Excellence
- Attention to Detail
These demands document the physical requirements of a specific job. Criteria may include: Lifting, Carrying, Push/Pull, Sitting/Standing (In Place); On Feet, Walking, Bending, Turn/Twist; Kneeling; Squatting; Crawling; Climbing; Reaching (Out)/Reaching (Up), Grasping, Wrist Turning; Pinching; Finger Manipulation, Hearing, Talking, Working with a computer for eight hours, Working in close quarters. Communicating over the telephone for eight hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of job requirements, so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- International freight forwarding: 2 years (Required)
- International import/export: 2 years (Required)
- CargoWise One: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)