We have an exciting opportunity at CVS Health! If you are passionate about solving complex problems in healthcare and building products to help patients manage their care consider joining our team as a Product Manager with the CVS Health Pharmacy Product Innovation & Development team!
This role will focus primarily on the retail pharmacy business and helping patients become more adherent to their medications. You will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to brainstorm, test, analyze, and build the products and services that improve health outcomes for our patients. We want to uncover new opportunities for our Retail Pharmacy business, develop innovative strategies to get results and then operationalize these strategies across our ~10,000 pharmacies.
We’re excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
YOUR TYPICAL DAY HERE COULD INCLUDE:
- Brainstorming ways to address patient pain points in their medication management journey through brand new solutions and products
- Designing and implementing pilots to test new concepts and assess value to patient and business
- Independently designing and conducting a complex analysis using Excel and SQL in large and sometimes messy data sets – or providing feedback to a junior team member on an analysis they are working through
- Collaborating with developers and IT partners to define solution requirements, write user stories, develop test cases and coordinate deployment of products and new functionalities
- Building reports for senior leadership to track results of a new initiative – and working to refine and automate the report so insights can be updated and provided regularly
This position is based in Woonsocket, RI
- 3+ years of professional experience in a related field (healthcare, product management, management consulting, finance)
- 4+ Years of related experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills: Ability and willingness to learn SQL, Tableau or Access to conduct analytics
- Data analytics and Microsoft Suite experience
- Experience assessing and building a business case to identify areas of opportunities for the business
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in group environments and with senior leaders
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
- A positive, collaborative attitude with a willingness to work on multiple work streams and support on tasks that may not be in your immediate portfolio
- A strong curiosity to explore and uncover hidden relationships in data, and a dedicated desire to translate findings into actionable business insights.
Bachelor's Degree required
Master's Degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.