- First Aid Certification
- Child Development Associate Certification
- CPR Certification
- Bereavement Leave
Kids On The Move Learning Center is a warm, caring center dedicated to providing our students with the foundations for success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, loving teachers who value open communication with parents and team teachers. Using our literacy based Christian curriculum, our preschool offers the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage. Daily Bible lessons and weekly chapel provide introductions to Biblical principles and the value that every precious and unique child adds to the world.
We are currently looking for a caring, imaginative, and energetic Lead Toddler Teacher to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team. This position is considered a Full Time position.
- Manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that excite our young learners and motivate them to remain engaged in learning at every age.
- Create and deliver developmentally appropriate, fun, and educational lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students.
- Maintain a nurturing, healthy and safe environment.
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in early childhood, psychology, or education preferred.
- Minimum of a current Child Development Associate (CDA), Degree in Early Childhood Education Preferred.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.
- A minimum of 1 year of comparable experience.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in a licensed childcare center.
- Flexible, positive, strong attendance record.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with children and adults.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual Professional Development Days
- Access to Training & Workshops
- Employee Childcare Discount
- Direct Deposit for Pay
- Vacation time, bereavement leave
Job Type: Full-time