SAIC has an immediate opening for a Project Integrator to support an exciting program in the IC.Â The Project Integrator shall provide total system integration solutions including support in establishing crossÂ community relationships and supporting governance practices for complex programs.The Project Integrator should beÂ knowledgeable in intelligence training methodologies, identifying and gathering requirements, and supporting operationalÂ planning. The Project Integrator shall be responsible for coordinating the efforts of other Project Integrator support andÂ for coordinating with the program manager to document program requirements. The Project Integrator shallÂ create, draft, and review program documentation including schedules and shall create formal review documentationÂ for presentations. This includes, but is not limited to: developing training curricula and plans, coordinating training schedules, documenting course results, tracking action items, developing briefings such as projectÂ overviews or charts required for ad-hoc meetings, and coordinating project events such as monthly VTCs and quarterlyÂ off-sites. The Project Integrator shall also ensure coordination and information flow between multiple projects in multipleÂ parts of the organization IC and DOD communities.
- Assist staff with managing a portfolio of trainingÂ projectsÂ
- Make programmatic recommendations based on budget, resources, and direction.
- Track budget and schedule for projects
- Coordinate the front office, field, and other partners regarding TTA interims and other experiential "field trips" as directed
- Support interaction with stakeholders and Oversight Board to ensure appropriate components buy into and activelyÂ provide support to the program's directionÂ
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires 5+ years of experience as a program integrator, project manager, project lead, systems integrator, systemsÂ engineer, or similar role in the IC
- Demonstrated experience working on classified system development efforts
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple priorities and multiple organizations
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience working with intelligence training programs
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address
Â concerns and issues
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply Now >