- System Design
Lead Cloud Architect/Systems Engineer (Polygraph Clearance) - (00051082)
Join MITRE’s Intelligence Integration department and help the government to implement innovative technologies and oversee all technical aspects of the IT enterprise. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, being immersed in the field of Information Technology, Cloud Computing, and Big Data, turning innovation and insights into real capabilities to solve our nation’s most critical technological problems to advance the governments’ mission.
Provide key architecture expertise, including concept development, functional analysis and requirements generation in the design of large-scale cloud-native system pilot / prototypes.
- Work directly with Government Stakeholders to provide key systems engineering and architecture expertise to current and future development, prototype, and R&D efforts.
- Ensure implementation of technical solutions are consistent with enterprise architecture standards and have quality / security build-it throughout the process.
- Provide sound architecture and engineering input to development efforts.
- Understanding of how to leverage and implement IC ITE services.
- Ability to interact and leverage technical capableness across industry, academia, government, and FFRDC’s.
- Ability to work within the government security and accreditation construct to implement pilot / prototypes.
Position requires a BS.BA degree, Polygraph clearance, and 8+ years' related experience.
- Cloud Architect / Engineering Experience
- Experience working with R&D organizations and groups to apply innovative technologies and understand emerging technologies (capabilities, threats, risks, vulnerabilities).
- Ability to work with hands-on technical teams to design and implement technical pilot capabilities.
- Work with government program managers to ensure that IT solutions are addressing mission needs.
- Experience with IC ITE services
- Experience defining technical aspects to develop policies
- Ability to work directly with government stakeholders and focus on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to convey complex ideas to others in a concise and clear manner
- Ability to work across organizational and communicate with all levels of staff across the organization
- Experience preparing senior government executives to represent the organization across the Center, as well as with the highest levels of the U.S. Government on technology topics and issues
- Ability to function effectively at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Demonstrated experience in the counterintelligence and security mission space and the technical and policy issues to be addressed in technology programs for mission needs.
- Hands-on Software and System Design and Development (Architecture Design and Technical Analysis and Assessment)
This requisition requires a clearance of:
Aug 30, 2018, 6:35:51 AM