Full Job Description
Customer Relations Representative
Location: Dallas, TX
- Provides legendary Customer Service by following the Expectations.
- The primary responsibilities include effectively handling internal and external Customer inquiries/complaints directed to Customer Relations and Rapid Rewards and other Departments; including, but not limited to the office of the President, Chairman, and CEO.
- Responsible for frequent flyer program account maintenance, routine Customer contact, and Partner Liaison duties.
- Reads Customer correspondence and routes the handling of same in accordance with Company philosophy, policy, procedures, etc.
- Is familiar with all aspects of Company structure, operating philosophy, policies, and procedures with particular focus on terms and conditions of the Contract of Carriage and Frequent Flyer Program.
- Answers routine Customer inquiries across all communication channels (written test required).
- Files and retrieves data for Customer Relations Team.
- Assist in training personnel of Customer Relations & Rapid Rewards (as needed).
- Acts as support to all Company personnel in clarifying Company practices, policies, and procedures.
- Work is performed in a highly mobile setting requiring travel and movement between departments and other areas.
- Operates and is proficient with PC equipment utilizing current specified software packages and other programs and functions.
- Operates current standard office equipment.
- Must be able to successfully complete applicable training courses.
- Collaborates with CR-RR Team to prepare data for reports, presentations, and event summaries.
- Conducts audits, data entry, and preps files.
- Serves as administrative assistant for Team Leaders (as needed).
- Helps coordinate Team member attendance for department payroll (as needed).
- High School Diploma or equivalency required.
- College Degree or equivalency preferred.
- To include, but not limited to bending, stooping, reaching, standing, and lifting.
- Ability to type and/or use computer keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to perform the duties of the job.
- Skills/Abilities/Knowledge/Work Style
- Capacity to read, comprehend, and proofread a variety of documents, follow instructions, learn and understand airline procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have the ability to keep abreast of information pertinent to the job such as special promotions, new procedures, etc.
- Must demonstrate good listening, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to write an executive summary of a given inquiry.
- Must have judgment sufficient to handle and resolve routine Customer correspondence.
- Must be able to maintain Department productivity and quality goals while balancing special tasks and/or other responsibilities.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, juggle multiple tasks, and work as a Team player with little supervision.
- Organizational skills a must with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work with frequent interruptions and work under time constraints to accomplish assignments.
- Must be able to perform computations necessary for fare calculations, refund/adjustment values, and other mathematical problems.
- Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company information.
- Ability to work rotating shifts for extended periods during peak workloads and adhere to schedule including lunch and break times.
- Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- provider relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- financial services: 1 year (Preferred)