Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Associate Director Project Management, Strategic Planning and Operations will provide project management, implementation and change management support for CPMO non-drug projects to support planning in Clinical Operations. This role will interface with the CPMO SLT in support of the CPMO Head and the Senior Leadership Team to support project management needs.
This is a 6 month temporary role with an option to extend to 1 year.
- Supports project management needs for various CPMO department and functional meetings by preparing agendas, meeting materials, minutes and tracks actions/ deliverables
- Provide project management support for activities related to corporate infrastructure/space planning, business continuity planning, cross-functional change initiatives
- Enables CPMO resource management by supporting and coordinating mid-range planning for head count needs, both for permanent and for contract staff
- Oversee and manage CPMO wide tools and templates (i.e CPMO SharePoint Site) and works with stakeholders to collect feedback and provide improvement
- Provide general support in execution of CPMO non-drug project deliverable such as ad-hoc data analysis, SOP authoring, tool & template creation and revisions, etc.
- Support CPMO in departmental communications, planning, budgets and executive meeting preparation and follow-up
- Liaise with Clinical Systems group on technology requirements and implementation of any changes to or addition of new technology
- Manage conference attendance and presentations by CPMO staff including budget management
Core Behavioral Competencies:
- Expertise in MS applications including (but not limited to) Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented, while also demonstrating the ability to synthesize information and demonstrate strategic thinking
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, proactive, able to follow through in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment, and proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- A demonstrated understanding of the drug development process, biopharmaceutical industry and/or related life sciences industry
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with many different types of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Experience in contributing or leading cross-functional strategic change initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Demonstrated strong cross-functional team leadership skills
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Clinical Operations/Development experience preferred
- Ability to travel (<10%)
- Executive Presence
- Stakeholder management
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Meeting facilitation and management (both virtual and in-person)
- Strategic Thinking
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Integrity and Trust
- Organizational & Political Savvy
- Dealing with ambiguity & paradox
Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years relevant industry experience, or equivalent
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Project Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Strategic Planning Project Manager, Early Drug Development,