Data Entry Clerk
- Receive and organize personnel's' weekly time schedules, notes, and other paperwork
- Transfer paper records into computer data system
- Communication with members of the clients' multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel and client information
- Performs other relate duties as assigned or requested
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Pass background check with livescan fingerprinting
- Knowledge of basic computer operations such as typing, Windows OS, internet, and email
- General clerical experience preferred with some exposure to medical terminology.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: