Data Entry Clerk
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering data into either API's Workflow system or a customer's third party system. The Clerk must accurately and quickly enter data while strictly following all steps outlined by the data entry standards contained within the processing guides. The Clerk will also be responsible for meeting customer expectations on service level initiatives (meeting turn times) and maintaining established production goals.
Production Standards (90%):
- Data entry of scanned and e-mailed images while maintaining accuracy, speed, and efficiency Successful adherence to Data Entry standards for each application.
- Meeting productivity standards while working within defined timelines established by customer.
- Bringing any issues or concerns with documents to the Production Lead's or Production Services attention.
- Administrative (5%): Completion of work order sheets which includes accurately totaling page and document counts.
- Training/development (5%): Develop project knowledge through training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATION:
The Data Entry Clerk will engage in occasional lifting and transporting of packages that may weigh between 5-40 lbs. The Data Entry Clerk must possess the ability to work with a computer or scanner and stay stationary for long periods of time; up to 8 hours a day.
Skills & Knowledge:
- The Data Entry Clerk must possess10-key experience as well as possess basic knowledge on how to operate a computer.
- Must also hold the ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, and have the desire to work well within a team-oriented environment.
- Must also be task oriented and have a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining focus and quality is also required in this position, as is the willingness to work in all areas of the facility as needed, with the ability to operate other office machines (i.e. copier).
- Must be punctual, maintain a positive attendance record, and accurately record their time on the time clock. For more information, visit www.apifao.com
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time position available
Salary: $11.50 /hourwith thepossibility for a $0.50 increase after a 90 day review.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
Required work authorization: